Fw: 05150 1.8-2.0L, liquid cooled, mech. injection only [T20020105005W]

You don't have a vacuum sensitive pressure regulator.  I believe some
Audi's had one (a vac sensitive CPR), but no A1 VW's.

Ron
--- Sciroccin <Sciroccin@softhome.net> wrote:
> Can some one please answer this for me.  It is from NOS tech support.
>  My
> 84' 8V is electronic injection correct (CIS-e).  How about the other
> part -
> vacuem sensitive fuel pressure regulator?
>
> -=Rick

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.