From: "Victor Farren" <vfarren@smtp.cdie.org>
To: <sfwilliams@home.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>; <vwdaun@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 10:14 AM
Subject: trouble with another great rally highlight flick

Scott or Daun or aynone

I am not able to view the video.  I try clicking on the link and it takes me
to a webpage and garbage characters come up - obviously trying to play video
but I must not have the right driver, program, whatever.  I am smart enough
to save the video to my computer.  It has a wmv extension.  I try to open it
in windows Media Player, Real Player and Quicktime but no luck.

What player do I need?

Thanks,

Victor