From: "Cathy Boyko" <losinit@usa.net>
To: "Jerry Carter" <jerry.carter@shaw.ca>; "Scirocco List"
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Re: 87 vw scirocco 16v]

Jerry Carter <jerry.carter@shaw.ca> wrote:
that just means that you have to dodge into the slow lane to get by it!!!

Jerry Carter
'81 Scirocco

For a Neon maybe, for our representative of the breed (the PT (Puked Tranny)
Cruiser), you'd just hope you could outrun the tow truck (towed again last
night, oh, the second tranny's fine, now it just won't run). (Dang, we
almost
hit 40 000 kms too) Mopar bashing? I FAR prefer it to Honda bashing, but
it's
WAY too easy.
Cathy's .02