RIPPED OFF! East coast muscle needed!

Update: finally got a chance to call the issuer of the mail orders
to inquire as to whether he stopped payment, or if they're stolen
- and they are in fact STOLEN!  They won't give me any more info
than that, for that the cops have to call them and request more
details.

So I think the chances of the address being anyplace the guy
will be found are slim.

Question: who do I go to first? Newark police? Postal authorities?
FBI?? From what I gather from talking to Kristen, it's VERY hard
to get much help from the authorities in these situations.

I'm depressed!  At the very least, you east coasters can be on
vigilant watch for the thing (again I'll post links to pics later),
and I'll certainly watch Vortex, r.a.m.v.w., and Ebay for it.

-kc-