RIPPED OFF! East coast muscle needed!

Ok, this is buggin' me but I have to ask.

Have you asked for your manifold back? He could have honestly gotten cold
feet about the deal.

Did UPS make the delivery? He could have refused the shipment and it's on
it's way back to you.

I don't know this guy and can't condone his apparent behavior. But it would
be seriously unfortunate if it were an honest error and the list went
looking for him with intimidation in mind. That would make us no better than
he appears to be and maybe worse.

I'm just playing devil's advocate here so please don't shoot the messenger.
If all attempts to resolve this are taken and it still looks like a rip-off,
I'll be at the front of the intimidation mob.

Rick Alexander
http://www.brubakerbox.com
http://clubs.hemmings.com/hams/
http://clubs.hemmings.com/vwsrus/