RIPPED OFF! East coast muscle needed!

--part1_6e.15ce4e6f.296c9e95_boundary

Hey I am definitely in, let me know the time and place where you want to
meet. Like I said I am only 20 min from Newark and always like a little
adventure, and if need be I can muster together some intimidating characters
=)

Randy
87' 2.0L 16v Scirroco
Special Broke Ass Ghetto Edition

--part1_6e.15ce4e6f.296c9e95_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Hey I am definitely in, let me know the time and place where you want to meet. Like I said I am only 20 min from Newark and always like a little adventure, and if need be I can muster together some intimidating characters =) <BR>
<BR>
Randy <BR>
87' 2.0L 16v Scirroco <BR>
Special Broke Ass Ghetto Edition<BR>
    <BR>
    <BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#0000a0" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SCRIPT" FACE="Comic Sans MS" LANG="0"><B><BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</B></FONT></HTML>