RIPPED OFF! East coast muscle needed!

Even though we have his address, the unfortunate thing is that he may have
done this before and this could be some vacant apartment that he had the
stuff shipped to. He probably stops by once in a while to see if there are
any packages left for him. If this is the case, it will be mighty hard to
find him.

However, if this is indeed his home address, then he truly his an idiot and
we will make sure to retrieve what is rightfully yours Kevin.

Rich