Found: 77 at a yard

hi all,

Anyone need any 77 parts? i got the strut bearings & steering wheel.

Bumpers, headlights & grill are already gone.

Hood & left front fender are trashed. Interior is brown & very nice except
for a big hole in each red door panel for a speaker that isnt
there. doorhandles gone.

left rear taillight has a small chunk missing, right taillight has a few
cracks but is intact. Rear hatch looks good, but don't remember for
sure. Doors are nice too, but for the hatch or doors, that would be a pain
to ship, so come on up to St. Louis, MO & we can go to the yard together.

Small parts i'd pull for ya as long as i make a few bucks so that the skin
I inevitably knock off my knuckles is paid for, but i'm not looking to
get rich either.

take care,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org