RIPPED OFF! East coast muscle needed!

FUCK!

Sorry, had to get that off my chest right away.

I sold my 50mm intake to some dude who saw it advertised apparently either
here or at VWVortex.  I required prepayment.  He sent me 2 money orders
totalling $700 - one for $500, one for $200.  Once safely in hand, I shipped
off the goods.   My bank returned the money orders today, marked "reported
lost or stolen".  I don't have a phone number for this putz, but I do have
his delivery address (not at hand but will have by tomorrow morning).  His
name is (or may be) John Laughlin, and his address is in Newark NJ.  I have
sent him a stern email requiring his immediate reply.  I'll get the cops
after him too if necessary.. but what I'm after right now is a volunteer or
three to "drop in" on this loser for me.  Any volunteers in the area, please
step forward!  This guy needs to be taught a lesson!

More info in the morning when I have an address.

Did I say "FUCK!"??

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA