dyno day pics [new on scirocco.org]

>List,
>
>Im probably just really stupid, but i noticed that the pics are up
>on scirocco.or of this years dyno day...  Sorry if someone already
>said this and i just missed it :(
>Did anyone there happen to get any close up pics of my mk1 driving
>down the road?  Just wonderin'

You're right, I haven't announced what's new...

-Two new tech procedures (CIS-E idle problems and rear window wiper)
-Caught up fully (by month) in the archives
-A few new pictures, fixed and new links
-A new Engine section with a displacement calculator (going to add
cam info soon)
-The Buffalo Dyno photos full dyno plots for every car that ran
-New navigation / direct page access for the photos section

Much more to come!

I'll be putting up an advertising and periodical section.  New tech procedures
from way out of print VW&P, other tech procedures and tons more photos
and profiles.

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net