[OT] Tekworx is offline for today

Hey all!
Well at least I got my monster account back up and running.
This is what happened to the server...
Saturday morning I was talking to my systems administrator in North Carolina
(he is also sys admin for KRAFT and NEBISCO so he knows what he's doing).  I
was discussing with him about putting a new video card in the server and
about that time I hear the offline alarm sound.  Went out to the hall and
the server reset it self (was rebooting).  Nobody told it to, it just did.
Once it was past the splash screen (Windows 2000 server screen) it would
give a blue screen and say that the timing device failed (whatever the hell
that is) and reboot.  It would never go back into windows.  I tried booting
in safe mode but it wouldnt ever get that far.
As it turns out I lost everyones login but managed to save the web pages
from the night before (backups are fun!)
So.. 2 days later I am still dealing with the aftermath here.
MOST pages are up, however not all, including mine.  All mail is non
functionable at this time since the mail server hasnt even been set up yet.
Since my monster account is on Aros.net, I had to set up outlook distress
temporarily to get mail.
The FTP is also non functionable at this time due to my profile on MY
machine not being able to log in.  As soon as this happeneds I can map
network drives and start creating the FTP roster again.  The login name
scirocco and password 12345 is in exsistance but because that account is set
up ONLY for FTP, that doesnt exsist, all you'll get is that the site can not
be found.  This should be fixed pretty soon.
Just got word that my discounted thermo timing switch should be in my hot
little hands from the dallas stealership on Friday. YAY!
Well I hope everyones weekend was great.. mine wasnt.. as you can tell, you
all know what I was doing.. DAMN!  and Saturday was 40!  I could have been
outside doing something with car. :(
-=John=-