HEADERS!

Howdy Joshua,

I'll echo what some of the other listers have said; I
have used the Techtonics repair kit twice in the last
12 years to repair the problem. Took the DP off and
the piece to a muffler shop...go home with it fixed
shortly after.

The last fix was the best one...  a TT racing DP. Word
from Randy at TT is with the stock 16v manifold it
creates better mid range torque and nearly as much
horse power..and better yet...more reliable than a
header. It has been on my car for 3 years now.

Dave
88 Techtonics 2.0 16v