From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Mardak
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2002 1:45 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Heater fan repair Q

Well, like ALL my previous A1's the heater fan is starting to squeal like a
stuck pig...
Is there any way to get a bit more life out of it by lubricating the
bearings?
(preferably while still installed in the car)  I don't remember how much of
a PITA it was
to R&R on my old MK1, but I remember cussin' up a storm changing them on my
MKIIs...

Winter around here with a squealing heater fan turning at a blistering 4 rpm
is no fun...

Thanks,

Mark.