badge removal

I had removed the "16V" emblem that way, but the "VW" and the "SCIROCCO"
emblem inserts just aren't visible/accessible on the inside.  (the "16V"
inserts shattered when I pressed them out, but I was able to use some
silicone tubing, over the emblem studs, to hold emblem on.

Thanks, Shawn.    Anyone else have a suggestion on the remaining badges??

Larry  sandiego16V

> if you go inside the hatch and remove the cover, you can better see the
> little... thingies (inserts)  that the badges press into. Just pressthem
> evenly foreward and the badge will come off. Remove the inserts and
> install new ones. Sometimes you can reuse the inserts.

Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!