MK1 zender z1 side skirt opinions wanted!

I forget which are the Z1 flares, but it could only be one of two models.
That is definitely a decent deal -especially sense this stuff is super-rare.
Go for it. I'm not into side skirts on the Mk1, but to each his own.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!