Q about nos

Had mine for a few years now.  No problems on reliability.  I use the "stock"
setup from N.O.S.,  50hp shot.  Wasn't hard to setup if your mechanically
inclined.  Not dangerous at all.  Nitrous by itself is not flammable.  Just
remember to activate above 3000 rpm or you might get a "little" backfire in
your intake, right Dan May?  Then you'll be stranded until you reconnect your
intake piping and recalibrate you air sensor plate.

I've used some 5 bottles to date.  And the last time I checked my
compression, the cylinder pressures were between 178 and 185 PSI.

HTH.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://member.aol.com/sailingfc/

slash2@mindspring.com writes:

Has anyone ever run nos on their roc's?  Reliable?  How hard is it to
setup?  How dangerous?  Does anybody have the direct pot setup(like the
autotech one) for sale?