From: "Night Shadow" <soltwede@privateI.com>
To: "earl nordrum" <enordrum@hotmail.com>
Cc: <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 11:03 PM
Subject: Re: Nice MKI on ebay

Um...Dirk, I think it's time you get a Mk1 buddy :-)

Eric

On Fri, 4 Jan 2002, earl nordrum wrote:

> Why can't there be deals like this in the US?  This is it's second
> listing too!!
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1682874235

Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (Parts car turned Daily Driver, mine)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic (SOLD)
00 Golf GL TDI (Katy is driving this for now)

-Kelli Fox