FS Scirocco 16v super coolguy

Ok well one of my customers are wanting to sell his Rocco. Has has about
145k mi on the body. 4,000 on rebuilt 2.1L, euro intake cam, balanced
crank,lightened balanced flywheel, port & polish rebuilt head, tectonics
racing header and pipe back, crossdriled rotors, stainless steel brake
lines, neuspeed sport springs with bilstin shocks, flash silver, S/R, 15"
chrome DP rims (new front tires, 75% tread on rear, front celar Euro
blinkers, leather seats, aluminum oil pan.

Needs: carpet, s/r retime/repair, front bumper cover securely fastened with
sheet metal screws (doesn look THAT bad).

He is asking 3400$ OBO 3800$ OBO with coolguy stereo. You can reach him @
206-365-3190. His name is Sean.

You can also email me any q's you might have as I built this car.

TIA!