[OT] Tekworx server

Hey all!
Just wanted to tell ya that someone was in the server last night getting an
ISO.. made me feel good to see someone from the list using that login. ;)
Just was writing to let you know that the server (as well as myself) will be
offline from about 5 pm mountain time until 6 pm mountain time tonight.  The
Phone guy came out and everytime the phone rings I have 790 errors WHILE the
phone rings a second.  Thats too much for the router to handle so it just
disconnects us.
Anyway for those of you not computer savvey this isnt a good thing but it
can be repaired. ;)
So if any of you are planning on getting anything from the server tonight or
looking at web pages on this server ya cant between those hours.
Hope everyone survived New Years. :)
See ya
-=John=-