From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Kevin Collins
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 2:07 AM
To: Brian Haygood
Cc: Scirocco List
Subject: Re: [OT] CMR2 Problems

Brian Haygood wrote:

> 1) Why do I have to re-assign the controls i want to use every time I
start
> the game?

I think this is an XP issue and will hopefully be resolved with a patch.  I
didn't have this problem on a Win 98 system, but after recently installing
CMR2 on my XP drive, I now have the same problem.

> Anybody have an actual steering wheel?  Is the steering just as goofy with
> that?

I have a Microsoft wheel, worked great on the 98 system, haven't hooked it
up and tried under XP yet.. hopefully this isn't an XP issue too!

BTW, anyone seen that boffo Momo wheel that's now available for about $200
at Best Buy (and elsewhere too no doubt)?  Check this out..

<http://www.logitech.com/cf/products/productoverview.cfm/3421>

Pictures do it no justice - it's leather wrapped and made just as well as
any Momo wheel and is WAY cool.. better be for that price!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA