[Brad Sayer] You piss someone off?

Thanks Eric, that was very good of you.

Funny, after I refused to sell him the bumper, and explained my side, he
completely changed his attitude.  Was all nice and apologetic.  Perhaps he
finally realized how much of an ass he was making of himself.

Looks like he did submit an apology on the .org classifieds, so that was
good.

Thanks for the list support!

Brad