WTB: G60 EMS (attn: Wing Gee)

Wing, lemme know about that G60 management system, man. Is that thing gone
yet? My local connection just flaked out. If anybody else has a complete G60
system, I'll be inclined to buy it from you. I've got to get this
throttlebody project underway.

P.S. I figured out the vacuum source issue 100%. This takes care of the MAP
and brake concerns completely. I've got some neato pictures of the
solution -a vacuum canister plumbed to each t-body. These I can shoot off to
anybody who emails me offline.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut