[Scirocco-l] Re: Just some Crazy list sitings in Florida Dan? Al?Etc..

My wife is from Crookston (way up northwest 22 miles east of Grand
Forks, ND).  We were driving from Crookston (spent Christmas there) to
MPLS to be with her brother for New Year's Eve.

The car looked to in really good shape and bone stock.  Looked like a
male driving it, but I could be wrong.  I was heading eastbound so I
couldn't see the driver too well.

Mike