[Brad Sayer] You piss someone off?

Apparently I did!

Sold a bumper to a guy.  And before he would send me money (Paypal) he let
me know how scared he is of getting ripped off over the internet.  After
reassuring him, he payed me.  The day I was supposed to send the bumper, my
GF was in a car accident so I didn't make it.  Then with work and the
shippers being closed (holiday) it was delayed a bit.  I emailed him and
told him all of this.  But, he decided that a rude phone call (from NM to
NJ) and several rude, vulgar emails were in order.  I refunded his money,
and stopped shipment of the bumper, wrote him a nice long polite email
explaining why I am right and he is wrong.

Got an email from him this morning, and he apologized for being an a$$hole
(his words).

If the dude is so scared of getting ripped off, he shouldn't be buying
things this way then!  Talk about overreaction on his part...I emailed Brett
and he should be removing the posts soon...thanks, Brett.

Hope none of the list members think any less of me!  And, oh yeah, looks
like I have a rear bumper and cover for sale again!

Brad