Autopower Roll cage

On Tue, 1 Jan 2002 jester@westfailure.net wrote:

> Probably wont fit, but dunno for sure... even in mk2 cars, they sell a
> different one for with sunroof & without...
Okay,

Now i am confused, they list the same part number for mk1 and mk2
sciroccos, maybe they do fit both? that kind of jibes with what other
racers ahve told me, which is that the autopowers fit well, but not as
good as custom...

But, there may be variation swithin the PN's for modcels, as i know they
ask you to tell them about sunroof or not, so the cages may be build to
order?

                   Street Bar Race Bar Bolt-in Cage U-Weld Cage
Scirocco 1975-1981 61700      60700                 60700C
Scirocco 1982-1988 61700      60700    83700

take care,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org