ETKA and printing....

...here's one I haven't seen anyone post about....

I want to print an illustration from ETKA and it gets to Win2000's print
dialog box, then when I click 'ok' to print, I get some German error
messages, and as I can't read German, I'm at a loss as to what the proble=
is....

Here's one of the messages:
(FPI 3.40a druckt)
Drucker: HP LaserJet 1100 an LPT1:

Datei: D:\EPC_ROOT\SLAVE\tmp.fpi
Beim Drucken...
Druckerauswahl und Initialisierung des Druckers!

Seite:1 (button1: Stop nach Seitenende) (button2: Abbruch)

....now I think I have an idea what it=92s saying, something about ETKA i=
unable to initialize the printer? How (or can) I fix it and get =91er don=
e...I
=92d like to have this picture. Oh yeah, I selected =91Illustration Only=92=
 from
the ETKA menu, then the error pops up, I also get a =91segment error=92 b=
ox
too....

TIA!

Dan