Allyn - MK2 BBS Body Kit

not bad, considering he spent 12K UKP (25K USD.) on it..

one thing I canot figure why someone woudl do the following: "Wheels: AZEV
"A", 16" front / 17" back."
why put a larger diameter wheel in the back (yet retaining the same width
tires?, what could possibly be the purpose of such an action on a scirocco.

Curious...

ATS -Patrick