Origins of Fuba?

FUBA is a make, I have a identical antenna on my rocco but it is made by
olympus, cheaper and does the same thing.
and the olympus comes in either normal or with booster (as the fuba do).

food for though.

ATS Patrick

bug eyed bug.. no I don;t pay attention to the beetles personally I don;t
liek the look of them.