FS Red MK2 mirrors and pwr window regs and glass

Mirrors are faded but the glass is in very good shape with minimal rusting.
They are power adjust and heated. Pics on my picpost site if interested

Also a pair of power window regulators and motors from a car with 102K

And the 6 side windows from a MK2 16v, stock green tint.

If you buy both and want the harness and switches to complete the conversion
I can offer that too for extra $. I prefer to sell them as a pair for example
both mirrors and both window motors/regs. Shipping additional from MN via UPS

Glass $75 set of 6
mirrors $40 a pair
window regulators/motors $ 60 a pair

jasin