confusing wheel bearing answers

Ok, a couple of days ago I wrote:

I just did my front passeger side wheel bearing.  The sound is still there.
it goes away when I turn hard right.  Wich one is it?

And the answer I got back was:

It's the left.  When you turn hard right, you take the weight off the left
and the noise goes away.
When you turn right, the weight and load trasfers to the left wheel.

Shawn Méze

So what I'm still wondering is.....WHICH ONE IS IT?

As far as I know when you turn hard right the weight shifts to the
left...........tell me I'm wrong.  It actually sounds like it's coming from
the passenger rear.......does anyone have an idea?