FS ebay Germany auction... a RICED UP Tropic for sale.... Ewww

> I do see the words Digifiz in the text so it would be worth it just for that

http://cgi.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1709238065
the Digifiz in that auction is 500 Euro ( $460 ) extra.
So its not worth it anyway.

as a coincidence the seller e-mailed me today
to get the wiring diagrams for the DIGIFIZ..... !!

IMHO the rearwing on the rearwing is as ugly as the front is as ugly as the doorpanels
is as ugly as....

BTW, there has never been a  "GT-II Tropic " as advertised in that auction.
It's just a "Tropic" and the seats are non-Tropic
but were used in old  Euro 16V for example.

Greets
Dirk

Is that an old CA plate or a CT one I cant tell by the pic quality.
I do see the words Digifiz in the text so it would be worth it just for that.

Jasin
MK1 16v roller