Bad Night was: [motherfucker]: another rocco down

<P>that totally sucks about your car. i would be pissed as hell, i would probably be arrested too for beating the shit out of the guy. at least you have a witness and he was insured. but really, fuckin eh! </P>
<P>a close call happend to me tonight as well. i think this was just a bad night for VW drivers. i just about lost it on a twisty road while i was on a date tonight. ive probably been on this road 100 times. near the end of this little drive there&nbsp;is a great s turn. i&nbsp;usually&nbsp;take the same&nbsp;two turns about 40mph each time. you can hear the tires howl and i love it. this time i was going about 45 (the big yellow sign says go 20), went around the first turn, everything is cool, then the next...back end starts sliding out. i start shitting bricks and i quickly turn the wheel into it.&nbsp;it flings my ass the other way...so i turn the wheel back, the whole time im about ready to cream myself. turns out i started spinning one way, then the other; finally came to a stop sideways in both lanes. totally scared the shit out of me. needless to say i had to figure a way to play it off, (oh yeah, i do that all the time, its great fun you know...). dont know how i did it though, she said "call me this weekend" so i guess i didnt scare her too much. =0)</P>
<P>ill go back in the moring and take some picutes (they just repaved this road like last month, so i got fresh marks on it!) so i can sign my name, lol</P>
<P>just thought that i would share my story. no nearly as bad as crashing a Roc, but pretty damn close! anyone else have a close call or an accident tonight?</P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV><BR><BR><BR>-Craig
<DIV></DIV>