[motherfucker]: another rocco down

Tough break man, sorry to hear about it.  Today I came this close (putting thumb and pointer finger together with a mm seperating them) To getting sideswiped by a grey top diving Cadillac tank, man those things are huge.  Wailed on my horn, she didnt hear it. Then I hit the brakes car behind me swerved into another lane so as to avoid slamming my ass.   THE_CAR'S_ASS.  Man its a whole nother world driving down hear in South FLa.

Later
Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta Vr6