[motherfucker]: another rocco down

driving down the road, minding my own business. i get broadsided as i drive
through an intersection. shithead ran a red light. car, as near as i can
tell, is going to be totalled. pass front side is hit pretty bad, bumper all
twisted down, hood mangled, both fenders hit hard, pass wheel sitting back
in the wheelwell. also got damage on the rear pass quarter and taillight,
and the driver's seat is twisted nicely.  that's what i saw in the dark.
also, driver's door and trunk don't open, so i assume there's some good
frame damage. he got arrested for running the red and not having a license.
luckily, he's insured, and there was a witness (he said, "is that a
scirocco?" sigh). but this really sucks (that was my driver).  anybody with
experience as to how to get money out of the ins co, i'd love to hear it. i
can't imagine that they won't total this, but who knows. and i guess keep
your eyes open for a clean rocc for me (or corrado?).  and my neck is
starting to hurt now. ow.
-michael
88 twisted lump of scirocco-esque metal.