OT: Weird antenna towers along the highway?

Most likely cell base stations (maybe digital or analog, depends on where in
the country you are).  Whatever they are, it's extremely unlikely they would
mess with radar.  If they have a big drum-like thing on the top, they would
possibly be microwave relay towers (but those are usually taller) but you would
normally only see those in northern Canada and a few of the more rural areas.

Cheers,
Colin