Source for spade connectors?

All of you folks like me fixing P.O.'s "custom half assed" wiring back to
the original specs, where have you been finding the odd sized spade
connectors.  Most of the major ones are normal 1/4 inch, however, the main
power feed to the fuse box looks like a 1/2.  And then the ones for the
ignition and the headlight switch are like an 1/8.

Where can I find these?

Yes, in case you were wondering, the lovely P.O. of my 81 cut the block
connectors for both the ignition switch and the headlight switch and rigged
up some POS autozone quality rockers and switches.  (thumbs down)

If anyone has a spare ignition switch connector w/pigtail or headlight
switch connector w/pigtail, speak up.

Marc