2.0l conversion Q's

Sounds good Duan.
I'll take that under due advisement i was esp hesitant about parting it
cause it was parked for _purely_ minor cosmetic reasons and dead battery

so get cracking daun.... :-)
and BTW duan I already got her all the top end stuff to convert the 16v
back to a scirocco stlye 16v. -- and i mean everything.. traded it for a
pair of eibach springs. which i gotta mail to canada today.
and the intake manifold and valve cover are painted pretty red.
intake, tbody, rubber boot, fuel dist, fuel lines, harness, computers,
misc other stuff.

water pump pulley
A/C mounting boat annchor
A/C round one with hoses and mounting brackets
Alternator with mounting brackets
harmonic balancer

optional
powersteering... all of it

Brian
88 16v twin donor.. getting sawzalled
88 white 16v my project
85 8v .. free Julies now?
82 Lipstick Red Topless Bunny.. getting a 2.0L