Exhaust and Supertrapp Q's

Well I was going to say something here but I think Joe took the words right
out of my mouth... If you want your Volkswagon to sound like a constipated
Honda I would highly recommend the Supecrapps exhaust.

In all seriousness... I've heard cars running these and even though most
Suppertrapps can be 'tuned' by changing the plates I think in the end you
will be disappointed.

-Raffi