2.0l conversion Q's

Hey dudes.
Yeah the Bunny is getting a 2.0l shortly..
and i pick up the free 85 8v tomorrow.
so what parts do i need to rape off of it.
I have an 82 bunny with the entire stock wiring
CIS-lambda
and the stock pulley system with the shims for adjusting the "fan belts"

(rant.. i still wanna smack the enginner who thought it would be a good
idea to use a tar grommet for the alternator)

I want to move to the later model pulley system. So obviously i need all
of that. what do i need for the ingition and wiring..
brian
88 16v red -- the wreck  -- parts.. everybody is getting some
85 8v donor for the cabby
88 16v white.  my new project (shh its a secret)
82 Lipstick Red Topless bunny.. soon to be 2.0L