Prothane poly bushing opinions?

Sorry about the previous blank post, #$*@ing yahoo mail (I know, I
know, I've used this excuse before... :)

Anyways I just bought the Total Poly Bushing Kit from Prothane for my
81.  It's got everything including front and rear engine mounts
(inserts for sides), and bushings (rear beam, control arm, steering
rack, and struts), except the sway bar bushings.  Anyone have any
opinions on their quality vs. others?

Should I install the upper strut bushings (front and rear)?  I've heard
that the ride gets pretty harsh with those installed.  For some
background, I run old Neuspeed springs w/ Koni adjustables, w/ 14" rims
(185/60) - soon to be 15" rims.  Will the compliance of my relatively
high profile tires reduce enough of that harshness to warrant
installing them (even with 15's)?

I don't mind a bit of NVH, and even though this is my daily driver,
I'll be autocrossing and lapping at a new local 3km road course on open
track days.  So if these bushings will actually make a noticable
difference in the handling department I'm willing to sacrifice some
comfort.  But on the other hand, I don't want my fillings start popping
out over everyday conditions and railroad tracks...  I'm ripping apart
my entire front end and installing new strut bearings, ball joints, tie
rod ends, etc. so it'd be no big deal to install the whole kit...

Thanks for your opinions,

Mark.