What to use for Mk 1 rain gutter trim?

Daun,
TAP Plastics sell a Chrome or Black edge trim with built-in adhesive by the
foot.  Cheap.  Make sure you lay the stuff out for a while before installing.
 After installing, a little heat with hair dryer is good.  Trim it long, mine
shrank a bit after some time in the sun.
HTH.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner