hey i got a scirocco for sale (kicks azz)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $4500.00 OBO

This is a MIME encapsulated multipart message -
please use a MIME-compliant e-mail program to open it.

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format -
bitte verwenden Sie zum Lesen ein MIME-konformes Mailprogramm.

--========GMXBoundary175291014692839

All americans drive a 16V and here in Germany we canīt find the 16V cars.
Here we can get only the s... 8V cars.
Best regards
Steffen

> alright i got a '88 scirocco 16v  for sale. it is in great condition. it
> has
> schrick 268 cams, dynomax turbo muffler on 2.5" exhaust with a tri-y
> header,
> all poly bushings up front, cross-drilled rotors front and back,
> reupholstered black/red seats, 15" BBS rims with decent 205/50/15 all the
> way
> around, straight body with no dents or body damage anywhere, tokico adj
> struts all the way around, 132000 miles, power locks.  interior is just as
>
> clean as the exterior. sunroof works great with no leaks.  i have pics of
> exterior but no interior shots yet.  a/c blows cold and heater is hot too.
>
> runs good.  no tapping head, no leaks. needs nothing. ready for anything.
> pictures dont do this rocco justice.   if interested  email L.J. at
> jcjjcc@aol.com for the pics.  thanks for looking guys!!!

http://www.gmx.net
--========GMXBoundary175291014692839

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><B>alright i got a '88 scirocco 16v&nbsp; for sale. it is in great condition. it has schrick 268 cams, dynomax turbo muffler on 2.5" exhaust with a tri-y header, all poly bushings up front, cross-drilled rotors front and back, reupholstered black/red seats, 15" BBS rims with decent 205/50/15 all the way around, straight body with no dents or body damage anywhere, tokico adj struts all the way around, 132000 miles, power locks.&nbsp; interior is just as clean as the exterior. sunroof works great with no leaks.&nbsp; i have pics of exterior but no interior shots yet.&nbsp; a/c blows cold and heater is hot too.&nbsp; runs good.&nbsp; no tapping head, no leaks. needs nothing. ready for anything. pictures dont do this rocco justice.&nbsp;&nbsp; if interested&nbsp; email L.J. at jcjjcc@aol.com for the pics.&nbsp; thanks for looking guys!!! </B></FONT></HTML>

--========GMXBoundary175291014692839--