86 16v on EBAY in Phily $405

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1807310512
> &r=0&t=0
>
> Even more sorry if you need to cut&paste
>
> Mmmmmgh, must go now
>
> Jonas

Anybody notice the euro rear bumper?

Gee, I'd think about bidding if I had a 'spare computer'
for a 16v.

> On 2/25/02 3:56 PM, "Jonas K." <jkarlsso@metabolex.com>
> wrote:
>
> > So I usually don't post ebay ads I find, but this one
> is tricky to find, as
> > it's listing does not include "Scirocco" or "16v"
> >
> > Plus it's cheap, has nice rims, is my favorite (16v)
> color, etc.
> >
> > Someone on the list deserves it, just too far from me.
> >
> > Now all you east coasters quit complaining about no
> cheap roccit's. :-)
> >
> > Jonas

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace