Anyone interested in custom MK2 tailights?

I have made a set of custom smoothed taillights and was wondering if anyone
would be interested in them. I posted on Vortex and received some strong
initial response but now that I actually have the lights completed, people
are not as responsive. So I was wondering if anyone here would be interested
in a set. If not, I'll just sell off the one set I made to cover all my
initial costs and not make anymore.

Here is what they look like on my car.
http://www.scirocco20v.com/images/120101_7.jpg

Here are some shots of the actual first set that I have completed. Please
excuse the poor digicam quality.
http://www.scirocco20v.com/images/tails1.jpg
http://www.scirocco20v.com/images/tails2.jpg
http://www.scirocco20v.com/images/tails3.jpg