[tech] painted eurobumpers

Alright I am happy as a pig in S*** because I just got my euro bumpers.
the question I have is the following one.

They are painted tornado red, and I want them to be original black unpainted
(the current paint is bubbling alot all over the place and the paint does
come off the bumper as I peel it with my fingers.)

Have anyone perform this before and if so could suggest a "paint stripper"
that would safely remove the paint and leave the black rubber of the bumper
below it undamaged?

Thank you.

[ A Texan's Scirocco - Patrick Bureau ]
[ 1985 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1     ]