Dirk Where are ya?!?

Hello Nick,

I'm here  :-)

yes it's true, I can send you Eurolights, bumpers,
clear turnsignals, 50mm manifolds and so on....

I'm building the Eurolights from several used sets
to obtain one that is in really good condition.

currently I have some sets for sale here.

The price for a set of Eurolights with shipping to the USA included is US$200

They're in good condition, no cracks orr chips, no corrosion
on the reflectors and all alignment screws are there and working.

Then I have a Euro 50mm intake manifold for $400 + shipping

I have one special new Mattig grillspoiler left
like on my car :
ftp://www.Scirocco2.de/mattig16.jpg
ftp://www.Scirocco2.de/mattig17.jpg
ftp://www.Scirocco2.de/mattig18.jpg
that is $70 + shipping

the rear bumper in nice condition will be
$230 with 4 day express shipping to the USA already included.
Most of that money is for  shipping.

I could include the grillespoiler & the Eurolights in that packet.
so you can save shipping costs.

please write me an e-mail to
Dirk@16-V.de for details

Thanks