Water Pump (Was: Dash Caps)

I just did my pump yesterday.  Unfortunately, the car is still in
pieces.  I discovered a big hole in one of my oil cooler tubes when I
pulled the hose off.  It looks like my front crank seal is leaking,
too.  So, I'll just leave the car in pieces for a couple weeks until I get
parts (always something).

John
87 16v
The Land of Lost Bolts