Cincy 2002 Gathering Sign Up!

Ok, I've just finished the Cincy / Ohio 2002 sign up page for all to enjoy!

Go to Scirocco.org, and follow the links off the top of the homepage. Let
me know if anyone experiences any problems.

You can find the full info on our gathering, where, when, how, what to wear,
all the usual.  You'll also be able to add yourself to the list of attendees so
Daun will know how swamped he'll be. :)  Share and Enjoy!

==Brett
\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net