Live in KS/MO area and need Euro bumpers from Dirk?

First, I must join the "Dirk's the man!" club.  I found an item on
German eBay that I needed but the seller was only willing to ship to
Germany.  Out of desperation, I asked Dirk for assistance.  Not only did
he bid on it for me right away, but also provided me his ebay password
so I could bid on it under his name before auction close!  He is also
arranging shipping and packing the item for me.  This is unheard of.
What a guy!  Dirk, again... thank you very much!

The item Dirk is shipping to me is rather large.  Dirk asked me if I
wanted to have him ship a set of Euro bumpers with the item because it
wouldn't cost much more to throw them in the box.  I do not want to
spend the money for Euro bumpers at the moment, but thought maybe
someone in the Kansas/Missouri area might be interested in saving
shipping costs, meanwhile saving me shipping costs too!  The deal is
Dirk will put a set of Euro bumpers in the box with my spoiler and send
the package to me.  You pay me half of the shipping costs, which Dirk
estimates will be $120 to $170 (yikes!), which means $60 to $85 for
you.  I'm willing to travel up to 150 miles from Sedalia, MO (about 80
miles east of Kansas City on Hwy 50) to meet you with your Euro bumpers.

You'll have to get with Dirk to ask how much the Euro bumpers are.  I
didn't talk about that with him.

If interested, email me or call me at 660.221.7877.

Mike