DriversFound.com status :)

Thanks Allyn!  Glad to be 99% back up (with a new host) and a little
less stressed.  In the next month or so, I should have about 15 new
brochures and more up. Then I have to learn about php and mysql for
another project.  Lots of work to do!

One last call to any Interland/ICOM customers to email me so I can
provide info on my problems/solutions.  Anyone looking for hosting DO
NOT USE Interland.com!  Ok, you can use them but only IF you like
being treated like crap...

Greg :)
http://www.DriversFound.com
http://www.GAKMotorsports.com